Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Expansion Sale in Cafe World Ends

It surprised many, but Cafe World has opted to end their expansion sale earlier than thought. Cafe World had offered up to 30% discount to players on the expansion cost. The sale ended yesterday, March 9, 2010.

I opted to expand during the period, saving 20% of the 1,000,000 coins, but I am not sure it was worth it as the Cafe moved from a 13x15 to 14x16 squares. The Cafe I work with is at level 49.

The expansion does allow for some more tables and chairs but right now there is no capacity problem as diners can find a seat easily and the buzz rating remains at 105.

Buzz rating reflects diners satisfactions. Cafe's get 0.1 point for each satisfied customer and lose o.1 point for each dissatisfied customer.

For players just starting and at lower levels though expansion is worth it


1 comment:

  1. Some time ago i used to have 22 tables, and expantions were attractive for me, but then I realized that the buzz cannot go over 105 I decide to stop expanding my cafe, I have now only 4 tables, 16 stoves and 5 counters, and my buzz levels keeps around 50, with this level i have the time to cook enough food for all the customers and from time to time I take a break of cooking, and when i return I use my gifts to keep it running while new food is ready. Good luck to every one!

    ReplyDelete